March 26, 2010

Just a reminder for me...

Give me to have certainty concerning the things I have been taught; (Luke 1:4) and let my knowledge grow up to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ. (Colossians 2:2) Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love, and teach me your statutes. I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies! (Psalm 119:124-125) Let my cry come before you, O LORD; give me understanding according to your word, (Psalm 119:169) that good understanding which they have who do your commandments, whose praise endures forever! (Psalm 111:10)


From Matthew Henry's Method for Prayer Chapter 4, section 3 Pray for Grace to Instruct you in the Things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment