November 15, 2010

Oops! and hi again...

I thought it had been awhile since I last posted, but I didn't realize how long. :)

I am finding that my priorities are changing and time is short, so sadly, this blog has been set on the lower end of the list.

God is still showing me light on a daily basis. But I find that if I don't write it down shortly after I usually forget it. But I have something from this weekend that I wanted to share.

Here in Minnesota we had our first BIG snow storm. It was the warmer, thick, fluffy, sticky kind of snow. Our tress and fences were weighed down and looked beautiful. I always am amazed that the thing God uses to show everything has stopped growing is so beautiful. New white snow reminded me that God can make beauty out of anything.

He also reminded me of the joy children have. We were woken up by yells of "it's snowing!" and kids running around trying to find coats and boots and mittens so they could go out and play in it. That is a simple joy my kids had and shared with me.

Did you have fun in the snow too? I would love to hear what the first snow shows you about God...

No comments:

Post a Comment