- Wonderful talk times with my hubby.
- Hugs, hugs and a few kisses from my kids.
- 2-hour conversation on the phone with my sister.
- Spring bulbs starting to bloom in my garden.
- Gorgeous sunrises to share with Nate in the morning.
- Children yelling phrases of "He's beyond awesome, he's b-awesome!" into our heat registers.
- Nienna responding to discipline, "Daddy, I want to talk. I don't want to cry."
- Creative juices flying inside my brain and being able to flesh some of them out.
- Time to spend with my kids.
Take a moment in your day and write down some of the good things. Then thank God, because he gave you those things. Isn't he good?