April 23, 2009

God is good...

There is a plethora of grace-filled things in my life. It would take up too much space if I detailed them all, so here is a quick bullet point list of the primary things God has given me these last few days to remind me he loves me.
  • Wonderful talk times with my hubby.
  • Hugs, hugs and a few kisses from my kids.
  • 2-hour conversation on the phone with my sister.
  • Spring bulbs starting to bloom in my garden.
  • Gorgeous sunrises to share with Nate in the morning.
  • Children yelling phrases of "He's beyond awesome, he's b-awesome!" into our heat registers.
  • Nienna responding to discipline, "Daddy, I want to talk. I don't want to cry."
  • Creative juices flying inside my brain and being able to flesh some of them out.
  • Time to spend with my kids.

Take a moment in your day and write down some of the good things. Then thank God, because he gave you those things. Isn't he good?

No comments:

Post a Comment