February 20, 2009

Not Without Hope...

That is how God is working in me right now. I guess that is how you see the light in the midst of troubles.

I have been struggling recently with what my role as a wife, mother and homemaker should look like. This may seem like a small matter, but it is a means of confusion and frustration in my heart. This is spilling over into my daily life and affecting my family and spiritual walk.

I am not sure what part of this is simple, what part is sin and what part is needed for me to do. However, I must say that God is good to me in all this, for I am not without hope. I know he will work in me and give the wisdom needed. He has kept his peace in my heart and for that I am thankful.

My prayer is that I will learn my proper responsibilities, not be lazy, learn to rightly prioritize and continue to love God, my hubby and my kids as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment