January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions...

Okay, it's 2009, Monday morning, back to life and family and homeschooling. I don't really have time to think about any New Year Resolutions. I know that they aren't always necessary or that I rarely complete them (lists and plans are taboo to me sometimes).


But I do want to purpose something this year. It may be a year of changes for me and my family so I want to be able to take those changes well. That means I need to be focused on the right thing and not be distracted or fearful.


Therefore, my desire this year is to get into the Word more. I think that Pastor John's message Sunday really sunk in... The more the word is in me, the more the Spirit has to work with, the more I will be changed into Christ's image. I believe that this is what will help me through anything that comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment