November 14, 2008

Counting my blessings...

This morning has filled me with the desire to see God's works in my life and I want to thank him for them.

One of the biggest blessings I have received from his hand is the ability to keep my house in order (because my mind is in order now).

There were times when my kids got into things and I was in such a state of mind that I just sat on the couch and cried watching it all happen. I couldn't think to fix the problem.

My worst mess was 5 lbs of baking soda and a big box of tea bags (ripped opened) all over the house - but I can't find the pictures right now.

Now I can actually direct them to clean their rooms and the biggest mess is usually crackers on the floor.


Here are some pictures of what one of my kid's messes looked like. It was trying to decorate for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment